Important things to must know about breast cancer
- By : Admin
- Category : Uncategorized
- Comment : 0
Breast cancer usually begins with the formation of a small, confined tumor. Some tumors are benign, meaning they do not invade other tissues, and others are malignant, or cancerous. Malignant tumors have the potential to metastasize, or spread. Once such a tumor reaches a certain size, it is likely to shed cells that spread to other parts of the body through the bloodstream and lymphatic system.
Different types of breast cancer grow and spread at different rates, some take years to spread beyond the breast, while others move quickly. Men can get breast cancer, but their number is less than half percent of all cases. Among women, breast cancer is the most common type of cancer and the second leading cause of cancer deaths – behind lung cancer. Statistics show that one in eight women, who could reach 85 years, develop the disease at a certain point in life. Two thirds of women with breast cancer are over 50 years, and that the remaining, most are between 39 and 49 years old.
Breast cancer is treatable
Fortunately, breast cancer is very treatable if detected early. Localized tumors can usually be successfully treated before the cancer spreads, and in 9 of 10 cases, the woman will live at least another five years. Experts usually consider that a duration of 5 years survival is a cure.
Once the cancer begins to spread, getting rid of it completely is more difficult, although treatment can often control the disease for years. Improved screening procedures and treatment best options make that for more than seven in ten women suffering from breast cancer to survive minimum five years after initial diagnosis, and half will survive more than 10 years.
Tips to avoid breast cancer
* Quit smoking. Gynecologists believe that active smoking increases the risk of cancer by 30%, especially if smokers started before age 20 and smokes at least 20 cigarettes per day. It is believed that nicotine promotes breast tumor growth and metastasis installation.
* The first pregnancy before 30 years. An early pregnancy greatly increases the level of estriol, a hormone that reduces by 50 to 70% the risk of breast cancer.
* Skip the saturated fat. Biscuits, pizza, pastries are full of saturated fat which has been found to increase the risk of breast cancer. The risk of breast cancer in women was almost twice in those with the blood levels were high in saturated fatty acids. Therefore, we recommend limiting intake of saturated fat (animal fats: butter, pork fat, lard, etc.).
* Alcohol stimulates estrogen production. Excess alcohol stimulates the overproduction of estrogen (female hormones) that favors uncontrolled proliferation of breast cells, the mechanism underlying breast cancer. On the other hand, once ingested, alcohol can be turned into acetaldehyde, a substance known to be carcinogenic.
* Attention to deodorants. Aluminum and parabens are two chemicals present in most deodorants, which can disrupt the hormonal function.
Adjuvant treatment for breast cancer using Calivita natural products
– Shark Aid supplement, based on shark cartilage extract, is beneficial in inhibiting of malignant and benign tumors. Has a significant effect in preventing cancer.
– In addition to many other health benefits, Noni extract (Noni Caps) has anticancer and immunostimulating effect. It can be used with positive effects as an adjuvant treatment in various cancers and tumors.
– Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil have many health benefits, from reducing cholesterol, cardiovascular problems and attention disorders, to cancer, because of the property to reduce the risk of malignant cells.
– It has been proven in numerous studies that primrose oil (Evening Primrose Oil) may be beneficial for pain and injuries associated with the menstrual cycle, has a positive role in thyroid gland good function and improves immune function.
– Alkaline ionized water, improved with oxygen, obtained with Aquarion filter, has antioxidant properties and prevents the formation of cancer and many other diseases as alkaline environment is not conducive to their development. It also strengthens the immune system, removes toxins accumulated over time, ensures proper hydration and contributes to the overall recovery of the body.